Thursday, October 22, 2009
Fear of Failure
Fear of Failure will keep you from enjoying the journey. Have you ever been so focused on trying not to trip when you are out for a run or walk... that you forget to look up and see the beauty around you? In life, this is so easy to do. Being so careful that even though you may achieve your goal, you missed the life to live on the way.
- ► 2010 (30)
- Government Spending
- What Determines My FICO Score?
- Complete Not Compete
- Fear of Failure
- Law of Averages
- Thoughts for the Readers
- Health- Building a Foundation for the Future
- If You're Poor, Take a Rich Person Out To Dinner.
- What Does How You Spend Your Time Say About You?
- What Does Hope Do for Mankind? by John Maxwell
- How Do Your Relationships Play Into Your Success?
- To Be Successful or Not To Be
- Tips for Encouraging Yourself
- Say Hello First
- Profiles In Greatness
- Cleaning with Excellence
- The Job of an Entrepreneur
- ▼ October (17)