1.) List your Strengths when you believe you come across them. Keep them on a post-it on the side of your computer screen.
2.) Come up with a Life Sentence --- (discussed by John Maxwell). "a statement summarizing the goal and purpose of one's life."
a. John Maxwell: "I want to add value to leaders who will multiply value to others."
b. Mel Robbins: "I make a difference every day."
c. Clare Boothe Luce: "I want to be a great communicator."
3.) Actively read and study things that encourage you and touch on the things you are passionate about.
- ► 2010 (30)
- Government Spending
- What Determines My FICO Score?
- Complete Not Compete
- Fear of Failure
- Law of Averages
- Thoughts for the Readers
- Health- Building a Foundation for the Future
- If You're Poor, Take a Rich Person Out To Dinner.
- What Does How You Spend Your Time Say About You?
- What Does Hope Do for Mankind? by John Maxwell
- How Do Your Relationships Play Into Your Success?
- To Be Successful or Not To Be
- Tips for Encouraging Yourself
- Say Hello First
- Profiles In Greatness
- Cleaning with Excellence
- The Job of an Entrepreneur
- ▼ October (17)