Big tasks can be intimidating. My mentor told me...."How do you eat an elephant?" and because I have had the conversation before, I always say...."One bite at a time." It is so true! I think the Law of Averages is encouragement for the people who can't do every task in one try. SO....the point....
Building systems into your life that line up with your beliefs. If you say you believe in something...whether a dream, goal, or core values....daily put a drop in the bucket. The great thing about the law of averages is as you drop a little in the bucket daily....you get to build off of what you put in yesterday....so there you have it...MULTIPLICATION!
- ► 2010 (30)
- Government Spending
- What Determines My FICO Score?
- Complete Not Compete
- Fear of Failure
- Law of Averages
- Thoughts for the Readers
- Health- Building a Foundation for the Future
- If You're Poor, Take a Rich Person Out To Dinner.
- What Does How You Spend Your Time Say About You?
- What Does Hope Do for Mankind? by John Maxwell
- How Do Your Relationships Play Into Your Success?
- To Be Successful or Not To Be
- Tips for Encouraging Yourself
- Say Hello First
- Profiles In Greatness
- Cleaning with Excellence
- The Job of an Entrepreneur
- ▼ October (17)