If you are not willing to sacrifice for where you are going, you must not want to go there that bad.
Surround yourself with people that are better than you and they will save you from a life of complacency and arrogance. You will always see a place to grow and you'll never be able to believe the lie you have it all together.
- ► 2010 (30)
- Government Spending
- What Determines My FICO Score?
- Complete Not Compete
- Fear of Failure
- Law of Averages
- Thoughts for the Readers
- Health- Building a Foundation for the Future
- If You're Poor, Take a Rich Person Out To Dinner.
- What Does How You Spend Your Time Say About You?
- What Does Hope Do for Mankind? by John Maxwell
- How Do Your Relationships Play Into Your Success?
- To Be Successful or Not To Be
- Tips for Encouraging Yourself
- Say Hello First
- Profiles In Greatness
- Cleaning with Excellence
- The Job of an Entrepreneur
- ▼ October (17)