Thursday, October 22, 2009
Complete Not Compete
Complete not Compete. When you feel yourself trying to compete with someone else whether it is inward or outward....Just celebrate the other person and tell them how great you think they are! It is the way out of envy and jealousy. The humble road is always the best one. Try making yourself celebrate someone else.
- ► 2010 (30)
- Government Spending
- What Determines My FICO Score?
- Complete Not Compete
- Fear of Failure
- Law of Averages
- Thoughts for the Readers
- Health- Building a Foundation for the Future
- If You're Poor, Take a Rich Person Out To Dinner.
- What Does How You Spend Your Time Say About You?
- What Does Hope Do for Mankind? by John Maxwell
- How Do Your Relationships Play Into Your Success?
- To Be Successful or Not To Be
- Tips for Encouraging Yourself
- Say Hello First
- Profiles In Greatness
- Cleaning with Excellence
- The Job of an Entrepreneur
- ▼ October (17)