Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Health- Building a Foundation for the Future
I had some thoughts come to me today about health. Often times, I have given much energy and attention to finances and our personal business, but why would I not give the same dedication and care to my health? I thought to myself....Being healthy now is like building a foundation for my future. Much like finances, I build a retirement and an income for the future, yet I will neglect the foundation of health I will need to enjoy it. It is time to build my health retirement. To invest in having the most healthy body I can have to ensure a heritage of life and enjoyment. And I don't mean big muscles and a great butt! I mean core systems functioning in optimum condition!
- ► 2010 (30)
- Government Spending
- What Determines My FICO Score?
- Complete Not Compete
- Fear of Failure
- Law of Averages
- Thoughts for the Readers
- Health- Building a Foundation for the Future
- If You're Poor, Take a Rich Person Out To Dinner.
- What Does How You Spend Your Time Say About You?
- What Does Hope Do for Mankind? by John Maxwell
- How Do Your Relationships Play Into Your Success?
- To Be Successful or Not To Be
- Tips for Encouraging Yourself
- Say Hello First
- Profiles In Greatness
- Cleaning with Excellence
- The Job of an Entrepreneur
- ▼ October (17)