Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Power of Daily Affirmations

Recently, I spoke with a brilliant man who is the Owner of a New Business arriving in Opelika. He spoke to me about the power of Daily Affirmations. There are three perceptions- I, You, and We. He encouraged me every morning or evening before I go to bed (the two most influential times where your mind can receive ideas) to say....(Re: whatever subject....for me I will use my marriage)

I WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL MARRIAGE
YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL MARRIAGE
LAURA WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL MARRIAGE.

And you can use this in any area, EX. I will have a successful business...whatever...

Also, the power of putting the images of what you believe you will become daily in front of you. My husband and I are looking at dedicating a small area in our house to be a "Dream Wall"- for example the pictures (literally) and written expressions of our goals and beliefs of where we are going. There is power in looking at these things daily....and if you have to walk by it every day, it is feeding you with hope and belief of where you are going. It is a key to keep your focus on what your mission is. As a man thinketh, so is he.

No comments:

Post a Comment